sábado, 2 de marzo de 2013

A Rest From The Streets

Lately I've been so absent. I'm sorry I've not been here for a long time, but now here I am again, trying to make the most of myself after this long 'rest from the streets'.
And that's precisely A Friend In London's new brand single, featuring the American singing superstar Carly Rae Jepsen. The song's music video, officially released the 15th January, has promptly reached 80000 views on YouTube -and I have to say  it's really lovely and fantastic, a must-see from beginning to end-. A few years ago almost anyone knew about this amazing Danish band, now I'm so proud of announcing the arrival of their new single, and obviously I hope you enjoy it as much as I do :)     

Your emberly eyes, your curvy beats
The smell of white lies, a rest from the strees.