martes, 3 de abril de 2012

My very First Kiss

Along his career, the always great Alexander has composed a quite enough quantity of ballads. Almost all the songs from the Norwegian singer belong to this amazing and lovely genre. But, among all them, we have to remark this one. I guess Alexander was quite in love when composing this beautiful song, which tunes and melodies are warm as the sun, and cold as the frost, both at the same time. I'm not able to remember how many times I have listened to it exactly, but I think I have spent many beautiful minutes of my life listening to this incredible piece.
In adding, I have to remark about its beautiful orchestral arrangement, which is so cute, sweet and slow, as if a porcelain white finger was pinching the strings with a delicate beat. On the other hand, it reminds me some kind of march, above all because of its bass, so wonderful and magic, and about a fairytale too, as he did long time ago when winning Eurovision with his amazing Fairytale. 
There's one thing I know completely for sure: though the wind blows so strong, though the sea floods over us, though the sun is so brightful that we can't see, I will never forget this beautiful tune, forever buried in the deepest place of my mind.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario