sábado, 31 de marzo de 2012

When The Music Dies | Sabina Babayeva

Once more, Azerbaijan's entry for Eurovision is again perfect. The singers who sings it, called Sabina, reminds me, because of her sweet and powerful voice, of tallented American singers such as Beyoncé, and fills up my senses with a very depurated and fragile, but pretty melody that I can't stop from singing. Somehow, this song has many opportunities to bring Eurovision back to Azerbaijan, a year more. I know it's really difficult, and only a few people have got it. But dreams are everywhere, and who knows if the 26th May's eve Eurovision sleeps once more in the Caucasian paradise. Good luck Sabina!


Here you are some pictures taken from the official music video. I have to remark that this amazing music video is, in my opinion, the best one on the whole 2012 Eurovision.






 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario