jueves, 23 de febrero de 2012

Do you really care about the truth?

Sometimes I wonder if I'm right when I dedice to do whatever I do. I wonder if I'm not wrong, or if I'm living as I supposed to live. Sometimes I even spend a whole night thinking about my mistakes. I don't want to know the truth. What happens if I discover that my greatest idols aren't as I imagined them? What happens if they really hate what I represent? What happens if a lose my faith just because I can't reach my dreams? I do know that the best way to live is only by knowing the truth, but has someone thought that truth can sometimes hurt? And then, what should we do to take the best path and carry on? I've worked too much, and dreamt about many illusions I refuse to break down. I do know life is just your reflection on a mirror, and truth the image of you. But I don't want to know the truth. It's just a way to protect you from myself. If I'm not as you supposed me to be? Will you refuse me or will you love me as always you did? The answer, my friend, is in no where. Just because of that I prefer to live my sweet and grateful lie, instead of knowing I am what I never wanted to become.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario