sábado, 11 de febrero de 2012

5000 Letters - Alexander Rybak

Alexander Rybak is not just another singer more. I'm sure. But sometimes what he does goes further than I have ever imagined. Every day is a step of a big stair that leads him to perfection. Every day, what he does look better, though I couldn't think once that no song from him could be better than his best themes.
The feelings this song make me feel are so deep and blue, so nostalgic. Sometimes, this song make me even cry, and even smile. It's pleasant, brightful. One day, these 5000 letters will come to me, I don't know when or where, but somehow they will be the cloth which I dry my tears with. Meanwhile, I regarde my life with illusion, the same illusion Alexander makes me feel every time I listen to this romantic song.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario